Viridian Plague OOC 2, orphaned by Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Aberations are good though, with that and Magical Beasts, that should cover a lot, and there are RP reasons to take Aberations at the moment.
'Tis true. And it may be more help overall, even though none of the tough encounters involve aberrations (just the mooks you've been fighting so far, and if you thought those weren't mooks, well, then, prepare to die :]) because doing well against the more numerous mook encounters will help the casters save spells for the hard ones.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Could be, though you were the last to post. It depends whether M'ress is going to question Slagg further, or move on to Pleione without further comment.
Well, I'm not continuing without at least *M'ress moves on to Pleione* so there :p

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
'Tis true. And it may be more help overall, even though none of the tough encounters involve aberrations (just the mooks you've been fighting so far, and if you thought those weren't mooks, well, then, prepare to die :]) because doing well against the more numerous mook encounters will help the casters save spells for the hard ones.
So we're dead then, okay. Well what new game are you going to run. :p ;)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Well, I'm not continuing without at least *M'ress moves on to Pleione* so there :p
Yeah, I know, my post was more a reminder to Keia that there's an action awaiting his attention...thanks for clarifying what you need to continue though. :D

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Only if you keep using Channel Spirit to give Whinoah comfortable wind in which to die :p ;)
Well if you'd like to give me a rundown of what the other spirits Trayah can channel grant when he uses Channel Spirit, I may choose something different. I mean come on, I'm sure Trayah has invoked each at least once, if just to see what they can do, yet I have no information and you've had his list of spirits how long... :p ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well if you'd like to give me a rundown of what the other spirits Trayah can channel grant when he uses Channel Spirit, I may choose something different. I mean come on, I'm sure Trayah has invoked each at least once, if just to see what they can do, yet I have no information and you've had his list of spirits how long... :p ;)
Don't worry--the one that might give you a sporting chance isn't on that list ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:

What if M'ress doesn't want to go there . . . what if she thinks she'd have better odds of surviving back in the pits . . . and that's saying something.

unleashed

First Post
Keia said:
What if M'ress doesn't want to go there . . . what if she thinks she'd have better odds of surviving back in the pits . . . and that's saying something.
That's why Trayah asked M'ress and Whinoah to go inquire...perhaps one will come back intact. ;) :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Better odds of surviving back in the pits than talking to Pleione? :p

Or do you mean back in the jungle? Because staying in the shrine is fine for those who are too chicken to go out. It has stayed safe for this long, so maybe it will remain so indefinitely. And with Shamans around, food and water could be taken care of...oh wait, there is the little issue of the Viridian Plague :]

Remove ads