W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

BigB

First Post
Cepheus looks toward the children and then toward the sounds of combat.We must get the children to safety but I fear letting Hukk get too far away from us. I think we are close to something here.

Wik

First Post
The little girl attaches herself to Solange. As you make your way back to the central room, she whispers

"The goblins grabbed us here, and then put us in there -" she motions towards the east hallway. The south hallway is still filled with the sounds of shouting, though the combat is getting more and more distant. "That's the way to the Beach. And over there-" she points to the north hallway "is our kitchen and bedroom. I used to make pies."

She starts crying, and then points down the west hallway, sniffling. "That leads to the dark house, and it's where we leave."

OOC: Plans?

Wik

First Post
The little girl shakes her head. "We don't have parents, miss. The Temple moms give us food now and then, but we mostly take care of ourselves. And we like it that way. Tomas has a mom, I guess. I think the goblins were looking for her."

Solange

First Post
"For Tomas's mom?" Solange asks.

"We'll find someone to care for you. What's your name little one? I'm Solange."

Solange intends to bring the kids to a temple of either Halina or Zephos for care and stress that they need to stay there for the next few days. But now with the fact that the Goblins might be looking for the mother, we might need to track her down.

OOC: We getting XP soon? I was hoping to advance before I have to go away for 2 weeks next week. :)

Wik

First Post
OOC: Yeah, XP soon. As in, within a day or two.

The child looks confused. "What else would they want Tomas for? His mom is treasure."

BigB

First Post
cepheus looks confused as he thinks about what could the Goblins want with Thomas' mother. what do you mean by the pearl is Thomas' mother?

Remove ads