• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: hey wik...what about post 325? did i or did i not hit the shaman witch? (please be a hit! please please!)

Solange

First Post
Solange will make a 5 foot step back towards Hukk.

OOC: We had no change to regain our spells, else it would have been much different. Plus, I'd be level 2, which makes a huge difference in survivability.

Scott DeWar

Scott DeWar said:
ooc: hey wik...what about post 325? did i or did i not hit the shaman witch? (please be a hit! please please!)

just wanted to make sure this is seen

Wik

First Post
OOC: Sorry, guys. Midterms, coupled with computer problems. I'll be AWOL for at least four more days. I know I've been dropping out a bit lately, but school is *hard*. :)

Wik

First Post
ROUND EIGHT

(alright, now I can get back to killing you guys. Again, sorry about the delay)

Pendrake advances upon the shamanic goblin once more, oblivious to the blacklily rogues that are already slipping into the room around him, laying into the goblins. His attack is violent, and leaves a brilliant red gash across her chin and much of her torso. She stumbles back, but is still alive.

The four thieves lay into the goblins - one thief per goblin. Blades cross, and one goblin is cut down!

The goblin shaman takes one look at Pendrake, and hisses, baring vicious canines. She flees down the corridor to the south, grabbing her wound with one hand.
"You will meet your end soon, Fiend!" she curses

Solange is barely conscious.

Cepheus is able to moe into a flanking position with one of the rogues, and bonks him for 1 point of damage.

The rogue with the hat takes a look at the humans around him, and focuses in on Solange. "I know this one..." he says, just a little fearfully. And when he sees Pendrake, still very much in the fight, he blanches.

"It's them! It's them! Be careful, boys! I've seen these people in action, and they're tough! Grab a gobbo, and let's get out of here!"

Seemingly on a split decision, he grabs Hukk and throws him over his shoulder. Riffer stares into Solange's eyes, and winks. "Sorry, girlie. If it wasn't for Her orders, I'd be taking you. Hope you're not too offended, okay?"

Under the weight of the boy, Riffer pulls his way back out of the halls.

The three remaining goblins, outnumbered by the thieves, still fight like trapped rats. But not a single one lands a hit, and the rogues begin to swarm out around their foes...
Aiken Stabilizes.

END OF ROUND EIGHT

OOC: Sorry about the delay, guys. Midterms SUCK. Pendrake and Cepheus have one round, and then this fight should be over. And I'm pretty sure you'll wanna rest. ;)

Condition Summary
Initiative: 23. Pendrake Utherman. (HP 7/12)
Initiative: 18 Four Thieves.
Initiative: 15. Goblin Shaman.. Damage Taken: 9 hp.
Initiative: 14. Solange Shepherd.(HP 0/9)
Initiative: 14. Hukk.. (HP: -4/3). Stabilized.
Initiative: 10. Cepheus Boomhill. (HP 14/14)
Initiative: 9. Riffer
Initiative: 9. Goblins from the North Hall (3). Damage Taken: #1 - 0 HP. #2 - 0 HP. #3 - 0 HP.+1 Moral Bonus from Goblin song, 3 rounds remaining
Initiative: 5. Aiken. (HP -3/10)

Scott DeWar

OOC: if the goblin shaman is leaving my hex that i threaten, do i get an attack of oppertunity? i am actually still relatively new to 3.5 rules as i am an old fart gamer (1st ed and 2nd ed). if I do then :

Ic:
as the shaman runs with her mis-aimed words of warning, pendrake's sword takes a parting slash, but misses her departing figure.

long Sword +5 1d8+3 19-20x2 (1d20+5=9, 1d8+3=5)
"I am not the fiend frau witch! you are" he says to her.
(ooc: addendum...attack is 10 if there is still a bless going on, not that it would help porbably)

free action: drops sword and shield
Move action : (with bab of +1 or more can draw a weapon)
standard action: fires bow at shaman: (maybe invisable castle will be nice to me this time!)

long bow +3 1d8 X3 (1d20+3=15, 1d8=6)

if she is within 30 feet: point blank shot gives +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls on ranged attacks

attack :16(was there a bless going on? if so the attack is 17), damage :7

Wik

First Post
Scott DeWar said:
OOC: if the goblin shaman is leaving my hex that i threaten, do i get an attack of oppertunity? i am actually still relatively new to 3.5 rules as i am an old fart gamer (1st ed and 2nd ed). if I do then :

No, unfortunately, you do not, as she took a full withdraw action (a double move, and the first square you leave doesn't provoke AoO).

Remove ads