W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake jumps at the sight of, and voice of Aiken.

"Mein bruder, ist goot to see you as the living" then giveing a curt nod he returns his stare out to the street in the direction of the docks.

Corwyn

First Post
"Yes friend it is good to be back, that's the closest I have ever come and ever want to come again to deaths dominion. Next time we'll just have to be a bit more careful and not let harm come to those we like." says Aiken softly as he stands near Pendrake and they gaze out towards the docks.

Scott DeWar

Pendrake's tall frame shudders, thought not from cold but from a supressed sob...young he still is, proven he is being, proud he most definately is.

Wik

First Post
Cera looks up at Aiken. "You stopped bleeding." she says, innocently.

"The Goblins are hiding in a place that has a lot of rats, and smells like bread. That's what I heard 'em saying. It was like a big barrel..."

Scott DeWar

Pendrake turns his face to the little girl, pausing only to soften his countenance as much as possible.

"Ein Bik barrul you say, little vne?" He looks to solange and then to Aiken, "Perhap ein tower of some sort ve needen to seekin?"

Corwyn

First Post
Wik said:
Cera looks up at Aiken. "You stopped bleeding." she says, innocently.

"The Goblins are hiding in a place that has a lot of rats, and smells like bread. That's what I heard 'em saying. It was like a big barrel..."

Yes the temple mom's helped me with that. says a smiling Aiken to Cera.

Just thinking out loud "Rats, bread and barrel... sounds like a grain silo or something similar... anyone have an idea?"

Wik

First Post
Solange said:
OOC: I thought Hukk was taken?

Oh, my lord. He was.

Uh. Whoops.

Um, yeah. So Hukk is kidnapped, I guess. I sort of messed that one up, didn't I?

Disregard everything I said about the "Temple Moms" looking after Hukk. Silly me.

Upon mentioning a tower, and Aiken speaking of a grain silo, one of the "Temple Moms" perks up. "There's a grain silo, situated on a hill, just outside of the city walls. I think a merchant uses it supply the bakers of the city with wheat. You could check there!"

Corwyn

First Post
"Ok so we have:
Thomas in a boat or near one anyway somehere in the docks.
Hukk captured by the blacklilies.
And some random children held by the goblins in a grain silo outside of town.

The question is which one we free/find first....
Personally I say we get the children back from the goblins first.. no knowing what they might do to them. The blacklilies while bad won't kill Hukk outright and Thomas has proven to be quite adept at hiding."

Says Aiken to the group.

Remove ads