• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

BigB

First Post
Corwyn said:
Aiken replies "Nor do I want to fight with them, but with three goblin sentries it's going to be tough to get them all before they raise an alarm. I'm confident I could get one maybe the two on the ground if they're close together... got any ideas

Perhaps I could sneak close to the goblin in the tower and get him (hopefully sneak attack). If others can silence the 2 on the ground we may be able to avoid the dogs or perhaps have no goblins to face when we face the dogs.

Solange

First Post
"I kin sommen a few distractions for a few moments," Solange offers, "But I gotta git perdy close."

OOC: Summon Monster only goes 30'

Corwyn

First Post
ooc waiting on wik to hear how far the hounds are from the goblins.

"Ok the following tactics should work. I'll move round those 2 sentries and come up from behind. I'll attack as soon as the sentry on the silo is dead. If Pendrake helps Cepheus to silence the one on top with his bow. Then you two can move in and help me clean up the other two sentries. Solange can help by keeping watch on the hounds and maybe by using that spell to keep them occupied if they attack. How does that sound?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake pulls out his bow and makes sure the string is good. he drawas an arrow and nocks it then sights the goblin at the top of the silo." jus say vehn. " at this time he draws the string.

OOC how far are we from the silo?

BigB

First Post
Cepheus puts a hand on Pendrakes arm as if to say wait a moment. Let me move to a location where I can surprise the goblin to maximize my damage. If he does not fall from my shot take him out quickly. If he does put an arrow in one of the others on the ground. This way we can maximize our attack in surprise. I need to be within 30' to effectively hit his vital organs.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Despite the rain it is apperent in Pendrake's face that he is thinking 'ah, darn', but he releases the tension on the string (slowly) none the less. as requested he will hold his action to see if Cephus is successful in his attack.He will shoot one of the ground level goblins if he is, and the goblin on the 'upper mezzanine' if he is not.

BigB

First Post
Now confident things will go well Cepheus readies his crossbow then moves to find the perfect spot to disable the goblin. He is looking for a spot within 30' of the goblin that will allow a sneak attack and possibly give him some cover and concealment. hide=14, move silent=17 As he begins to move he says to the others good hunting

Remove ads