• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Wik

First Post
Ha. Sorry guys. Had a little bit of hospital/doctor trouble. Nothing serious at all (just some unexpected diabetic stuff, followed with some appointments), but took me away from the computer for a few days.

The Tree with the dogs resting under it is almost on the exact opposite side of the silo that the door is. It's within hearing, but not within sight. And it is maybe twenty, thirty feet away from the walls of the silo.

Much of the area is forest, and the treeline ends about sixty feet away from the walls of the silo. You are at the edge of the treeline.

Solange

First Post
Solange loads her crossbow and prepares to provide cover fire.

OOC: I think the sneaky people are going to try to get close and ambush them, and the rest of us will provide fire support.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus will sneak into position to sneak attack, with crossbow, goblin on tower, Aiken will sneak into position to sneak attack, with rapier, 2 on ground, Pendrake will position himself to be able to attack either the goblin on the tower (unless Cepheus sneak kills it) or attack one of the 2 on the ground to help Aiken. Solange will prepare to slow the dogs if they attack. Not sure about others? If needed someone may signal when Cepheus and Aiken are ready and when to attack. Others will wait for Cepheus and Aiken to attack first in hopes sneak attacks kill them quickly and silently.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: fyi all, I am back from the work in Kansas that i have been doing all weekend. the attack plan looks good to me and pendrake awaits to see if any goblins fall and witch ones.

thanks for the patience to every one duaring my absense and as for this:

Ha. Sorry guys. Had a little bit of hospital/doctor trouble. Nothing serious at all (just some unexpected diabetic stuff, followed with some appointments), but took me away from the computer for a few days.

i am a diabetic my self, so i have been there and done that...no worries.

Wik

First Post
Alright. Sounds good.

Cepheus sneaks up, and looses a crossbow bolt - the bolt flies and strikes the goblin in the chest. He gurgles and stumbles backwards, sliding off the roof and falling to the ground before landing in a dull thud. One of the dogs looks up curiously, but doesn't move. (OOC: I rolled for you. It all went good!)

Aiken manages to get really close to the goblins before they are aware of his presence, and he is able to run the goblin clean through with his blade.

The remaining goblin is now a target for both Solange and Pendrake, who let loose their missiles and take the goblin down.

And then the dogs are aware something is wrong, and get ready to move...

OOC: While the dogs are now aware of you, they are still a little surprised. I think I'll simply say they act last in the combat order of this round, so that you all have one round of actions against the dogs before they can attack you or cause a fuss.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC:

uh...guys....has something happened while i was gone? my character is missing and i have absolutely no back up. further more there seems to be several characters missing, such as the post of craw hammerfists. there is a gap from december of 06 to may of 07 (page 8).
i was getting ready to look at pendrake's sheet to do my attack and damage with a bow at a dog, but with everything missing i find that to be a bit tricky.

Remove ads