• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Goblens...kill the the beasties furst, to free das children"
hisses pendrake through clenched teeth...it is quite obvious he has a vendetta to fulfill...perhaps a certain deamon witch needs his personal attention....

BigB

First Post
ooc:Cepheus not yet approved for 3rd level. My time out of town has slowed the process...no fault of the judges there. :heh:

Cepheus looks around at the children they were able to save. Yes, goblins first. Lets save the rest of those children.

Corwyn

First Post
"Ok, as soon as everyone is ready we'll head out to that silo and investigate." Aiken gathers his things and checks his sword.

I'm ready.

Wik

First Post
The silo, as mentioned earlier, sits on the hilltops overlooking the city. While there is a stone road that heads to the various silos, most of them are unused. The rocks are worn bare, and choked with debris. It is obvious that many of these roads have not been used in a long, long time.

There is, of course, stll a heavy rain that blocks vision to any great distance. It also mutes sound, so you hear nothing but the pounding of water on the stone shingles of the grain silo, and water flowing in rivulets in the ditches to either side of you.

As you get close, you see two squat humanoid shapes in robes, hunched over in the rain. On the roof of the silo, forty feet up, is a goblin sentry, but he i also doing his best to avoid the water.

Finally, Cepheus notices a tall tree nearby, and the forms of four dogs similar to the one that bit Solange, resting in the long grass. No goblin seems to be guarding the dogs.

Corwyn

First Post
ooc how far is the tree from the silo?

"Could we lure the hounds away from the silo and take them out quietly? Then we could ambush those goblins there an enter without them beeing any wiser."
whispers aiken to the group.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus looks at the dogs not wanting to fight them. Perhaps I could get close enough to hit the goblin sentry with my crossbow and we can perhaps hit them all at the same time in surprise. Hopefully the rain will aid us in remaining unseen and unheard.

Corwyn

First Post
Aiken replies "Nor do I want to fight with them, but with three goblin sentries it's going to be tough to get them all before they raise an alarm. I'm confident I could get one maybe the two on the ground if they're close together... got a suggestion?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
any von sprechen zie goblin?

OOC: to all...i will be out of state from friday to monday or tuesday. i do not know if i will have computer access. the nearest city is topeka kansas, so i do not have high hopes for a cyber cafe' either. i am in great need for work so i have to take what i can get. sorry everyone if this ends up slowing the game.

david,
drinker of DeWar's Scotch

Remove ads