W2: The Search For Tomas Quinn (Rae Judging)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[i am just trying to skewer the witc...er...shaman as my standard action, and then a 5 foot move (out of the way of the steps) for my move action]/ooc[

Solange

First Post
Scott DeWar said:
]ooc[i am just trying to skewer the witc...er...shaman as my standard action, and then a 5 foot move (out of the way of the steps) for my move action]/ooc[
OOC: So, that would be after I ask for surrender, got it :)

Scott DeWar

no prob...i am still waiting to see if i can make a 5 foot side step away from the steps, but still threatening the leader goblin.

Wik

First Post
Round Four

Solange makes her diplomatic offering. The goblin wavers for a moment, undeciding.

Pendrake is able to make a lunge at the woman - and the attack hits! Of course, the growing rash on his arms makes his swing inflict just a little bit less damage (1 point less), but the attack is still enough to nearly kill the woman. He is able to move out of the way of the stairs.

The Shamanic woman realizes she's in trouble - a lot of it. She screams out "Kill me, and I'll kill the children" and runs to the back of the room (full disengage). She gets to a bookshelf, and pushes it down - revealing a small door set into the wall. She makes as if to open it. She is frantic in her motions.

Cepheus pulls off a shot at the goblin near the window - and the attack strikes true. The bolt pushes into the goblin, and is enough to nearly kill him. Realizing he's about to die, the Goblin tries to leap to safety out the window.

Obviously, it doesn't work.

The remaining goblin, seeing the chaos around him, is about to surrender when he hears the Shaman's cries. He tries to charge Solange, who had her crossbow trained upon the goblin. The bolt hits him square in the chest, and the sound of bolt tearing into meaty flesh fills the room. The force of the shock sends him backwards into the table behind him. He drops his sword and collapses to the ground, quite dead.

Aiken, now without the armed goblin as a target, moves towards the goblin shaman instead (making an assumption for ease of play; sorry) and stabs at her. The attack is enough to knock her to the ground with a screech - although she is still alive (bleeding heavily, though).

END OF COMBAT

Init: 19 Solange +1 Morale From Bless
Init: 17+ Pendrake 12/21 +1 Morale From Bless; -2 Penalty to Charisma and Dexterity from Dog Rash
Init: 16 Goblin Shaman -2/15 HP DYING
Init: 11 Cepheus 19/21 +1 Morale From Bless
Init: 6 Aiken +1 Morale From Bless

Wik

First Post
The door that was once obscured by the bookshelf is made of heavy oak. It appears to be locked.

Outside the window, the goblin that leaped seems to be have been killed by the ground. His body is broken in an assortment of ways.

The goblin shaman is bleeding slowly; unconscious. On closer inspection, you see several black crow's feathers that have been tied into her dirty hair. She is missing several teeth.

Scott DeWar

"I gife you vhat you not efer gife...mercy."

His hand raises his sword in the air, aiming for the neck...

"Your life fur trying to ent an innocent life, vitch!"

...but then solange darts in front of him...

(Edited to show proper inititive :cool: )

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
"We can't learn a thing from 'em dead," Solange says. "This ain't over yet."

OOC: I missed you were going to kill her, sorry.

Remove ads