• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

War of the Dragon Queen - Complete set list and pictures!

Gold Roger

First Post
I like it.

The common selection is solid. The rares are mostly things I'd enjoy getting but wouldn't miss if not. The uncommons work well as singles or groups.

Looks like the huges are actually the biggest weakness of the set, still, the uncommon ones are good enough to warant some purchases from the set.

All in all a good set for the casual for RPG buyer.

Oh, and common trogs, I'm collecting an army of Trogs, so yay (because currently there aren't many gnolls, my goblinoids and kobold collection is eclectic, so I only have the stuff for a leaderless orc army)

KB9JMQ

First Post
MerricB said:
The cloud isn't on the production mini, according to Shoe.

Cheers!

I wonder if that means it was put there as a weight to take the photo ?
I can't imagine this mini standing correctly out of the box. How many skeletons have they put out that can't stand up with two feet ?

Beckett

Explorer
Spiffy. From the looks, I'll be happy with just about anything I pull (could probably have done without the kobold zombies or the tavern brawler).

Snapdragyn

Explorer
Hehe -- tavern brawler is one of the few commons for which I actually want more than 1, & kobold zombie just sounds too too cool (& I don't even really like kobolds... but kobold zombie servants of my goblin hordes, oh yeeeeeessss! :cool: )

Remove ads