War of the Spider Queen...

The Fool

First Post
Dissolution
Insurrection
Condemnation

Hi

The names of the books are cool, the artwork, fantastic, (Im tempted) but are the books a good read?

Thanks in advance...

The Fool

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I've only read the first two, but so far, I'm really enjoying them. It's nice to get a look at some drow that don't want to leave the Underdark and don't try to be anything but evil. The characterization is very well done, and the places and characters that we've seen before are very true to their previous depictions. I'd say they're definately a good read.

orbitalfreak

First Post
Alzrius said:
I've only read the first two, but so far, I'm really enjoying them. It's nice to get a look at some drow that don't want to leave the Underdark and don't try to be anything but evil. The characterization is very well done, and the places and characters that we've seen before are very true to their previous depictions. I'd say they're definately a good read.
^
|
|
What he said.

Endur

First Post
The "War of the Spider Queen" novels are not as good as the original Menzoberanzan series that Salvatore wrote, but they are decent.

In some cases, I'd say they might be better than some of Salvatores' more recent books.

Tom

Remove ads