• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warhammer FRP 2e: Paths of the Damned OOC [Recruiting Alts]

Wilphe

Adventurer
I'm more than happy for anyone who was there fighting chaos (Ottokar & Grimkrag) to have a previous association with Winifred if that's good with them

Phyrrus

First Post
Kajamba Lion:

I know I had to drop out of the other game you ran, but if you would be willing to risk me as a player one more time, I would love to try out this system. I have just started playing this as a table top game last week and would like a chance to get to know the system better and I think this would be a huge help to me.

I would prefer to play either a dwarf or human, whichever you prefer. My books just came in today, as I wanted to wait to see if they would get delivered on time before I asked.

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Phyrrus: No worries (Edit: and welcome back!). I've got two dwarfs and an elf already, so let's run with a human (just given Imperial population splits, it'd make the most sense, I think). Your rolls are 16 and 93, which'll let you pick between 16, 39, 61, and 93. I have no idea what those careers are, but those are your choices. :)

Nick

Last edited:

Iron Captain

First Post
Heh looking forward to the battles. I've got a bit of a gorehound in me so the critical hit tables made mouth water a bit. :D
Ah gruesome RPG melee combat is there a greater joy? ;)

I really hope I get to unleash Ulric's fury on some chaos warrior's head! :]

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Iron Captain: Shame on you, looking forward to unleashing Ulric's Fury. The Forces of Chaos are people mutants demons...(damn it)...point is, my little beastmen have feelings, too. And it doesn't feel good to have Ulric's Fury unleashed on your head. Makes little beastmen cry. :p

Phyrrus

First Post
Kajamba Lion said:
Phyrrus: No worries (Edit: and welcome back!). I've got two dwarfs and an elf already, so let's run with a human (just given Imperial population splits, it'd make the most sense, I think). Your rolls are 16 and 93, which'll let you pick between 16, 39, 61, and 93. I have no idea what those careers are, but those are your choices. :)

Nick

The choices are Burgher, Marine, Rat Catcher, and Valet.

Is there any role that the party needs at the moment? If we need a face, I can go Valet. Muscle= Marine. Stealth= Rat Catcher. Although not sure what slot a Burgher would fill.

Thoughts? I would be happy with any of these roles to be honest.

Phyrrus

First Post
KL/Wilphe: How do you feel about having my character as your Valet?

After seeing the mixture of the group, I think we have combat covered (Marine) and have a true Rogue so no need for the Rat Catcher. So it is looking like Burgher or Valet and I was thinking the Valet would be a good tie-in with you and the group.

Insight

Adventurer
Remember that Rogues in WFRP are not exactly equivalent to Rogues in D&D. My Rogue is more of a "face" than a sneaker.

Phyrrus

First Post
True. I guess I am just wanting to make sure that all the bases are covered. If one of the other roles would fit better, I have no problem with one of the others. I would just have to really figure out why a merchant would travel out of the city..:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads