• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warhammer FRP 2e: Paths of the Damned OOC [Recruiting Alts]

Phyrrus

First Post
When I get in from work, I will run the stats up and post them out. Depending on how they fall, I will tweak how he came to work for you, but I am thinking perhaps the classic "work for me or taste steel" after a jealous courter sent him after her.

Thoughts?

Old Fezziwig

a man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
Phyrrus: If it were a burgher, there's the very real chance that he was a native of or a reason transplant to Untergard. But it seems like you're going with valet, which could be loads of fun. :)

Old Fezziwig

Phyrrus: How are those stats coming? I'd really like to have a finished character sometime today or tomorrow so I can review it and be ready to start this game on Monday. :)

Phyrrus

First Post
KL: I had an attack of the killer migraines last night. Once I get off of work, I will get the numbers rolled and statted out. I will admit that the sheet is going to need several set of eyes, as this will be the second character I have created. Sorry for the hold-up on this though...

Old Fezziwig

Phyrrus: That sounds no fun. Thanks for checking in, and I'll give your character a look-over when it's posted. :)

Wilphe

Adventurer
Phyrrus said:
When I get in from work, I will run the stats up and post them out. Depending on how they fall, I will tweak how he came to work for you, but I am thinking perhaps the classic "work for me or taste steel" after a jealous courter sent him after her.

Thoughts?

If you can think of a compelling reason for her to trust someone who has just tried to kill her then sure...

Maybe a common enemy they share/shared?

Or Winifred bought him out of trouble?

Lot

First Post
I was wondering how Ottokar, my character, would fit in. I like the idea of groups or near-strangers being forced into familiarity based on proximity to each other. My character is isolated, as every person he knows is dead following the battle or pretty far away in Ostland. He's young and pretty likeable, but he's also an initiate and pretty sincere in his devotion to the Empire and Sigmar. So, he can be kind of the young, naive character but also a moral paragon who gains the trust of any good Sigmar-loving Imperial. I thought it would be fun to create some more pre-game relationships.

Karl Green

First Post
I am mostly done with my character BUT I did not bring my book with me today so I don't know what my starting Equipment for a Outlaw (or a starting character for that matter) is. I will post him in the Rogues Galley right now and Update him later this weekend if that is cool.

Sorry I have been so quiet... work is killing me BUT I think I have gotten things straightened out now ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads