• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warlords of Pangea: Restart!!

The Shaman

First Post
Quick question: do we need to buy "adventuring gear" to start - stuff like rations, ropes, &c. - or will there be an opportunity at the beginning of the game to make these kinds of purchases before we are thrown into the action?

trilobite

Explorer
The Shaman said:
Quick question: do we need to buy "adventuring gear" to start - stuff like rations, ropes, &c. - or will there be an opportunity at the beginning of the game to make these kinds of purchases before we are thrown into the action?

You have 50 gold to buy your starting possessions. You can purchase them before the game starts.

Thanee

First Post
So, the site works again. :D

I would have been finished, but without access to the campaign background information, I was missing a few things for the finishing touches with the character background, but I'll have this done tomorrow or the day after.

Bye
Thanee

The Shaman

First Post
trilobite, I think my character is ready to go, at least mechanically - I'm going to add a bit more about his personality, outlook, goals, and so on, but I believe Blacktail is ready to begin the first adventure.

Would you please look over the sheet when you get a chance and let me know if I missed anything?

Two quick questions: the 3.5 PHB says druids may carry only wooden shields - is a hide shield an acceptable alternative? (Blacktail's from the desert - not a lot of trees suitable for making shields.) Also, when you wrote that lizardfolk have a racial bonus to Leap, did you mean the Jump skill, or the Leap special attack?

Last edited:

trilobite

Explorer
The Shaman said:
trilobite, I think my character is ready to go, at least mechanically - I'm going to add a bit more about his personality, outlook, goals, and so on, but I believe Blacktail is ready to begin the first adventure.

Would you please look over the sheet when you get a chance and let me know if I missed anything?

Two quick questions: the 3.5 PHB says druids may carry only wooden shields - is a hide shield an acceptable alternative? (Blacktail's from the desert - not a lot of trees suitable for making shields.) Also, when you wrote that lizardfolk have a racial bonus to Leap, did you mean the Jump skill, or the Leap special attack?

Ooops! My bad. Yes it should read Jump instead of Leap. I will fix that.

A hide shield instead of a wooden one sounds fine to me. It would have the same stats as a wooden on though.

trilobite

Explorer
New players list

Thanee - Oparian Sorceress
Tonguez - Chucou Guardian
The Shaman - Lizardman Shaman
NarlethDrider - Xill ??
Cedious - Pygmy Folk Scout

Your a bit heavy on casters and light on fighters but I guess thats ok!

The Shaman

First Post
trilobite said:
Ooops! My bad. Yes it should read Jump instead of Leap. I will fix that.
Cool - that's how I included it in Blacktail's stats.
trilobite said:
A hide shield instead of a wooden one sounds fine to me. It would have the same stats as a wooden on though.
Works for me - thanks.

I'm going to make a few edits to Blacktail's backstory and equipment, but otherwise I'm good to go.

Cedious

First Post
if you need to i can make a fighter insted, not much point me being a rogue if we a short on the front liner's,
oh and i can't be a scout it will have to be a rogue, i don't have Unearthed Arcana yet been waiting to get my taxes back.

so its either a pygmy rogue or vett fighter.
i did not realise we had so little front liners so i tend to lean towards to fighter :)

Last edited:

Remove ads