• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warlords of Pangea: Restart!!

trilobite

Explorer
Just giving the thread a bump!

If Cedious doesn't show by the time everyone's characters are done, I will go with the four players that we do have.

trilobite

Explorer
With so many people dropping I am going to open up recruiting again. Hopefully I can get one or two more people.

Here is the player list at the moment.

Thanee - Human Sorcerer
Tonguez - Chucou Guardian
The Shaman - Lizardman Shaman
NarlethDrider - Xill ??

Have heard nothing from Celious since the 11th so I will open his slot as well.

Last edited:

The Shaman

First Post
Everyone make it through the server change-over in one piece?

;)

trilobite, any sort of ETA on when we can expect to begin? I have a couple of small details to finish on Blacktail, but I'm mostly ready to go.

trilobite

Explorer
Well, we have three characters posted. I shooting to get the game started by the middle of the week. I will give NarlethDrider a chance to post his guy before we start. Just double check your character sheets and make sure they are complete. It should be fun!

Last edited:

The Shaman

First Post
trilobite said:
Well, we have three characters posted. I shooting to get the game started by the middle of the week. I will give NarlethDrider a chance to post his guy before we start. Just double check your character sheets and make sure they are complete. It should be fun!
Excellent (said in my best Montgomery Burns voice).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads