• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Warlords of Pangea: Restart!!

Thanee

First Post
Heh. I had initially thought about a barbarian/sorceress, but with only one level, that doesn't really work out well. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Cedious

First Post
ok im going with fighter, heres a link to my rolls, looks like the charactor thread is down so where do you want me to post my char?...
Stats

for now i will post them here i guess untill the char section is working, i will have it finished (except background) by tonight and will work on background over the next couple of days

Thanee

First Post
The character thread works, just the link does not anymore. You need to remove the "/forums" in the middle of the link, then it will work.

Bye
Thanee

trilobite

Explorer
Let's get this game started.

Here is some background info.

About 5 years ago, the Vettic Stone Bear Clan under the leadership of Thar Mallec (a Thar is a leader or chief) migrated south and settled on the northern shore of the great Inland Sea of Yu. They built up a village and started to build longships to fish and trade on the Yu. The Stone Bear village has become a gathering place for traders and merchants and Thar Mallec has brokered several peace treaties with neighboring tribes.

Solitaire,
You are part of a trade delegation from Opar. It is headed by Speaker Vak and consists of about 15 warriors and 30 slaves and servants. You were brought along because (1) you speak Vettic and (2) because of your special abilities, namely your talent of controlling men's minds. ;) You will be just arriving at the Stone Bear Village.

Ernst,
You are a warrior of the Stone Bear Clan. Thar Mallec has called upon you to help with the Oparian delegation that is soon to arrive. You are to see to their housing and that they keep out of trouble while they are here.

Blacktail,
You have travelled many weeks from your desert home and have come to the lush lands on the other side of the great mountains. Something is calling you or guiding you this way. The earth seems to be pulling you. Coming over a ridge you see a great body of water before you. It streches so far that you cannot see the other side. Several large things move across the water like strange beetles. Below on the shore you see smoke fires rise from a village of some sort. Several of the strange beetle things lay on the beach next to the village.

Kpache,
The trading party that you are with arrives at the Human village. You have many craft items made by your village for trade. You have traded here before and the Vett have given you some good deals. Your party consists of 5 Chucou with pack animals (Compies: a two legged dinosaur with long necks and tails. They are about the size of a donkey)

Any questions or suggestions?

I will get the IC thread up in a minute.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads