• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

We be Goblins! - IC

Krug

Newshound
Helped by alcohol, Poog steps forward. "Pa! Let me show you how a real goblin does it!"

Poog eyes the pig, puts his toad on a stump of wood, and approaches the boar. "Meet your match!"

Poog gets on the boar. It snorts evilly and starts to jump up and down. Poog wonders if the snakes that he ate at the revel are still alive, as he feels stuff moving in his stomach..

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
OOC: With the racial bonus it looks like there's an error on Poog's sheet: his ride check should be +6. Nevertheless ...

Like Stumpbiter before him, Poog is thrown off the pig's back, landing on his own. (ooc: 2 damage)

"Ha! Poog can't ride animals!!!" one of the goblins jeers, then swiftly runs away, as many goblins laugh at both him and Poog.

"Anyone else dare try?" Slorb asks.

Last edited:

Krug

Newshound
"I was not ready!" says Poog, purple-faced, wiping off the mud and dust from his clothes.

[sblock]Poog goes up to the boar, and uses his speak with animals ability on the animal while the crowd is busy, if possible. He tries to persuade the boar to let Poog ride it and not throw him off, and Poog will give much snacks for Squealy, and whatever its favourite food might be.

If Squealy is agreeable, Poog will step foward to ride the boar again.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Not one to be shamed by his companions, Mogmurch chortles wildly and moves to take a try. "I try. Me ride gooder."

Ride +8

kinem

Adventurer
The goblins hoot and clap as Mogmurch manages to stay on the back of the pig as he races about, putting on enough of a show to be able to say that he won the dare.

"That showed pig how Licktoads dance!" Slorb declares. "Here, you earned this reward from the Chief. It's a Dragon Brew Gourd! Good for a fight!"

Slorb hands Mogmurch a gourd containing an elixir of fire breath.

"Next dare is easy. Eat a bag of bull slugs real quick! What hero can do it?"

Bull slugs are black, wriggling slugs the size of sausages. Even among the goblins, they’re considered particularly foul-tasting and, because of the large amounts of slime they exude, difficult to chew.

Kaodi

Hero
Stumpbiter, undeterred by his inability to tame Squealy Nord, puts himself forward once again for the slug eating challenge. Not being too bright, he has not given much thought to how he is going to chew without a full set of teeth, but he will try his best nonetheless.

" Stumpbiter will take dare! " proclaims the goblin loudly.

Krug

Newshound
"Only reason you succeeded was because we tired out the big boar!" says Poog to Mogmurch. He is not overly eager to take part in the eating challenge, and waits to see Stumpbiter's attempt.

Remove ads