Weekend Game - Dwellers of the Forbidden City - OOC - Game is Running

Rhun

First Post
Shayuri said:
Yar, I checked that out, but I like the variant Conjurer rules more. Rapid summoning and level based improvements to summons are much more in line with the concept than some extra spells per level. And I don't mind losing Evocation and Necromancy. They're in-concept not to have. :)

Ha, those are the same two schools that my conjurer character that I'm submitting for CB's game gave up!

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
I've submitted Abel's background for your approval. Not exactly what I wanted, but I believe it'll do. Let me know if it'll suffice, please.

It will definitely do. Very nice.

Shayuri

First Post
lol...I always do this.

It occurred to me as I go feat and spell hunting that I'd better see if you have Complete Mage and Spell Compendium in your acceptable works list. I didn't see them, but in the interests of being absolutely sure, I figured I'd see if you maybe just forgot to list them. ;)

In the meantime, I shall stick to the books listed. :)

Rhun

First Post
I don't have either of those two books, unfortunately. They are on the "to acquire" list, but unfortunately, Wizard's puts out books faster than I buy, so I never catch up with what's out.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Wow! I'm being paged. Cool.

I'll put up a character --or his beginnings --later today (RL has been particularly full this week). It's occurred to me that I should say I'm on pacific time, so I might wake up well after most of you.

more later.

KS>

Remove ads