• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Weekend Game - Dwellers of the Forbidden City - OOC - Game is Running

Rhun

First Post
Kobold Stew said:
Sorry -- the base wisdom is two lower, but he has a periapt of wisdom.
will edit to make clear.
KS

Ah, no problem...I just missed the Periapt. LOL. Thanks for the clarification.

Rhun

First Post
dog45 said:
are we starting this weekend?

That is the plan, my friend. The PCs all look pretty good (I haven't spent the time calculating skill points and such, so I'm trusting you that they are accurate on that account).

I plan on having the first IC post up tonight at some point. Probably closer to 10 PM Mountain, but that just depends on how my night shakes out.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Just so you'll know, I ended up pulling an unexpected (and greatly unwanted) overtime on Saturday night, meaning I'll be sleeping that evening before work and most of Sunday during the day. I'll still be able to post in the morning and late evening, and even throughout the night while I'm at work. Should be able to manage at least two posts a day. Not as much as I wanted, but hopefully still adequate. This won't be an every weekend thing.

IG

Rhun

First Post
No big thang, IG...this game is mainly so that when we are bored on the weekend, we at least have something to do. I don't want it to be a burden to anyone.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Minor changes made to character (Wis down, dex up--just fits the concept better);

also animal companion changed to a wolf, to get rid of the all serpent thing.

Think that's it.

KS

Rhun

First Post
Kobold Stew said:
Minor changes made to character (Wis down, dex up--just fits the concept better);

also animal companion changed to a wolf, to get rid of the all serpent thing.

Think that's it.

KS

Sounds good. I'm a pretty lax DM when it comes to characters...I'll pretty much let anyone play anything, as long as it fits the group and the game.

Remove ads