D&D General Welcome Thread

MrBoltstrike

First Post
Greetings all and Merry Christmas.
My name is Dante and I'm from the United States.
I've been playing tabletop games for a while but received the bulk of my experience in the past 18 months. 5th Edition D&D is my most frequently played game, followed closely by the Star Wars FFG, then Pathfinder.

I look forward to learning, exploring, and developing new worlds with you all!

Studmonkey

Villager
Hello fellow gamers.

Been playing D&D for over 30 years. I've played many versions and am currently into 5E. Currently playing in three different campaigns (Tomb of Annihilation, a Westmarch style game, and Tales from the Yawning Portal). Characters still alive in these campaigns are: Human Wizard 4th, Yuan-Ti Warlock 2nd, and Drow Ranger 1st.

Hit me up if you want to talk D&D or if you have a group near me.

thebentone

First Post
Hello everyone!

I have only been playing D&D since last year, and only randomly. I am looking to start up a small sandbox campaign with some interested family members, but I am very interested in joining an actual game.

I have 2 real characters I have been working on: "Zedan Dromer" - Aasimar Sorcerer, lvl 7 (more of a homebrew mashup character), and Shen Moto - Human Monk, lvl 3.

I live in the United States, and I plan in lurking around the forums a bit first, before I try and jump into anything.

wittzo

First Post
Hi, I'm Witt Sullivan from Saltillo, MS, just north of Tupelo, MS. We play a bunch of different RPG's, we're going to start some Pathfinder, Starfinder, and D&D organized play soon. There's also a healthy 40k and Star Wars X-Wing tabletop community that is also eager for Star Wars Legions.

NobleK

First Post
Hello everyone!

I have only been playing D&D since last year, and only randomly. I am looking to start up a small sandbox campaign with some interested family members, but I am very interested in joining an actual game.

I have 2 real characters I have been working on: "Zedan Dromer" - Aasimar Sorcerer, lvl 7 (more of a homebrew mashup character), and Shen Moto - Human Monk, lvl 3.

I live in the United States, and I plan in lurking around the forums a bit first, before I try and jump into anything.
I respectfully suggest downgrading those two to Level 1, as that is where most campaigns get started. All it will take is losing some of their stat upgrades, and you can find character sheet PFD's online, to print as many as you need.... :)

ABowlOfChili

First Post
Hello all!

Beginning with AD&D I been role playing for the last 20 years then moved onward to latter editions. I also enjoy Fallout PNP, Fate, Buffy RPG, Heroes and Heroines, D20 Modern, and CoC. After lurking here for years I look forward to participating.

Remove ads