D&D General Welcome Thread

LastWanderer

First Post
Okaaaay, probably not then. I've been playing a long time and occasionally lose track of accounts when I have a computer die. Admin didn't recognize the email addy (which hasn't changed since the 80's), so I though that was the problem. I really haven't had an account here in 30+ years? Huh!

Wintergeek

First Post
Hello folks. Im trying to get back into table top after a decade or more hiatus. Mainly because what my kids and friends try to pass off as D&D makes me insane. Im wanting to get back into the swing of things. Last I Played was 2.5E. My favorite of all locations is Dark Sun. Thats what I am looking to learn to do. How to convert old school Dark Sun to 5E. I found a few VERY NICE articles how to do so. Hoping to learn more here. Any advice Ill gladly take. Thank you for letting me in!!

ShatteredAtom

First Post
Hello folks. I'm an RPG fan of many years, although life has presented only occasional opportunities to play. After stalking this site to keep in the loop for some time, I decided I ought to make myself into an official presence.

Typhon58

First Post
Hey everybody, I'm Typhon hailing you from the glimmering jewel of the West, Las Vegas. Been playing various RPG's for 10 years now. Currently in a 5e and Star Trek Decipher campaign, both online. I've known about ENWorld for awhile but it finally hit me that maybe I should make an account.

Vathraq

First Post
Hi,

I played D&D, AD&D, AD&D 2E. That all ended 26 years ago. About 3 years ago I found my D&D, Dangerous Journeys, Lejendary Adventures, Shadowrun, Star Frontiers, Star Fleet Battles source books, and some WarHammer 40K minis. I immediately devolped an itch to try it again. Got into a short D&D 4e game and played through "Keep on the Shadowfell". That ended 2 1/2 years ago. Just recently picked up an D&D 5E game. gonna be playing through "Lost Mine of Phendelver". I have no sources for and will be building it in a character builder. man, I am having choice paralysis. Anyway its nice to be back in a community.

Remove ads