D&D General Welcome Thread

Hi everyone, Jezebellydancer here.

I'm a longtime gamer. I'm going to be playing the Modiphius Conan RPG in a few weeks and was looking for a char sheet. Our GM is a Professor who not only is a fan of Robt E Howard, he's written papers on him. All of us are seasoned players and love the role playing aspect as much as the clashings and slashings.

I'm planning on basing my game char on one in a novel I'm working on. I need to try her in some situations to see how she'd react. This RPG seems perfect even if the time period/tech level is a bit before when the novel is set.

I'm glad to have found the site.

raniE

Adventurer
Well, this type of post isn't really my forte, but I'll give it a shot. Long-time roleplayer, over the past few years I GMed a Lamentations of the Flame Princess campaign and played in a bunch of one shots with various systems (including a couple of aborted campaigns of Mutant: Year Zero). Interested in getting into some D&D 5e gaming now, although the interest for it isn't enormous around here.

gvratliff

First Post
Hello everyone.
This is my first post, ever. Anywhere. Besides facebook.
I've been gaming since the 70s. It's my favorite hobby, besides reading. I started in basic D&D and progressed though all of its various editions until 4.0 when I turned to Pathfinder. I've been there ever since. Great stories and a decent system. We are currently running through Legacy of Fire. Five players and a DM. I've got an aasimar healer. Our age range is 22 to 58. Some nights we roleplay our buts off, other nights we end up discussing marvel movies. Gaming nights are great!!

My first character was a human ranger named Delamar.

Peace be with you.

Thomas Reid

Villager
Hello Everyone, Join date was almost three years ago, but I haven't been gaming that much in those three years! Started with the basic rules and have worked up to 5th edition. Look forward to learning everything I can from all of you and hopefully passing on some thngs to you as well.

Tom

GreyWalk

First Post
Hello All,
I am from Florence KY in the U.S. and coming back to into gaming slowly after many years of absence. I discovered W.O.I.N. and found it peaked my interest and enjoyed reading through it. I am a gamer from way back in the 1980's, Car Wars and Gurps from Steve Jackson, Battletech and Star Trek from FASA and lastly Star Frontiers and D&D from TSR.
Hopefully soon I can get a few games in and once again enjoy the fun of gaming.

Remove ads