D&D General Welcome Thread

CobraMisfit

First Post
Howdy, gang. After a short hiatus from tabletop RPGs (read: decades), I'm finally back into it with a new D&D crew. 5e is certainly a bit different than 1e, but loads of fun. This site comes highly recommended from a number of folks, so I'm very glad to have joined!

IngloriousBards

First Post
Hi All,

Iglorious Bards here reaching out to say hello. We are a group of 5 awesome idiots who gather every week to adventure through D&D 5e while creating equal parts hilarity and suspense. Join us along the way by listening to our podcast at www.ingloriousbards.com

We would love your feedback and comments!

Cmdr Crane

First Post
Thanks for the registration request. I don't know what I should share with all of you about myself, as there is just so much to share. I did say in my profile that I am veteran gamer. I have been doing this since I was 11, 35 years of experience in gaming, role-playing and Game Mastering. I have created my own games system and was spending time writing several novels. However, that has been put on hold. So, I invite questions to be asked and I'll do my best to answer and share more.

Cmdr Crane

Darkseal

First Post
Hello everyone, I signed on today after a bit of lurking. I'm a long-time RPG player, gamemaster & game designer and I definitely love playing RPGs, which is something I actually do since I was 10.

Nice to meet you all!

Liseah

First Post
Hi there!
Just signed up today. What I can say... it's never enough roleplay, mates. I started to play when I was 12... I stopped around 20 and few years ago I started again. Then I lost the group, again, but found another one. I also enjoy LARP (try it!).
I play 3.5 and next, but my rule is: try first, then judge.
Glad to be here!

m1017242

First Post
Hey guys, my name is AP from Hong Kong.
I am a RPG player who long for a immersive hardcore roleplay session.
Recently I found the GM I longed for and is running a DnD5e session under him.
I was redirected by the WOIN site which I found the system very interesting as its principles are easily understood and hence easily customised.

ElterAgo

Explorer
Heyo.
New to 5th Ed D&D. So looking for a place to get answers to some of my simpleton questions about the game mechanics, builds, and the Adventurer's League.

Remove ads