D&D General Welcome Thread

docsalty

First Post
Hey! Im a MD in my thirties currently living in Sweden that just started playing Pathfinder with some friends. Really enjoying it but have to admit that the rules are somewhat overwhelming initially :) Hope to ask a few questions here, and later on perhaps help someone else out!

Greetings to you, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Forgive my boldness, but you have the look of one off for adventure. Perhaps the fates guided us here, as I too am seeking adventure. What say you brave traveler, shall we continue on this road together?

I have been playing D&D or some tabletop RPG/CCG or MMORPG almost every week since I was 8 years old. Now in my mid 30's I have begun the long process of putting my creations, my experiences, my spin on things into the gaming world. I am creating/play-testing a gaming system, writing books, and amassing imagery of this amazing genre. I look forward to adventure.

Welcome docsalty, I have played a good bit of 3.5/Pathfinder, let me know if I can be of service. While I am not quite a rules lawyer, I should be able to guide you to an answer if not give one outright.

Mister-Kent

Explorer
Howdy - I'm a longtime lurker, and I'm always here reading about game design and looking for new ideas :D I also do illustration when I can, sometimes for RPGs.

docsalty

First Post
Greetings to you, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Forgive my boldness, but you have the look of one off for adventure. Perhaps the fates guided us here, as I too am seeking adventure. What say you brave traveler, shall we continue on this road together?

I have been playing D&D or some tabletop RPG/CCG or MMORPG almost every week since I was 8 years old. Now in my mid 30's I have begun the long process of putting my creations, my experiences, my spin on things into the gaming world. I am creating/play-testing a gaming system, writing books, and amassing imagery of this amazing genre. I look forward to adventure.

I will gladly continue this new road with some company! Thank you for a brilliant answer. Intresting development and what a move to make to create your own systems. I am still in the midst of figuring Pathfinder out, but making some progress atleast :)

A big howdy right back at you Mister-Kent. Do you have a sight where I can view your work? As I said in my welcome message, I am amassing artwork. I look forward to your reply.

Zhon

First Post
Hi! I'm a writer, primarily, and was the lead writer for Endless Realms. I'm primarily here to make a release post for that, but also possibly interested in getting into a play by post game at some point. Always wanted to try it out. Thanks for having me, ENworld :)

Remove ads