Werewolf by Night - spoiler thread

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Indiscriminately killing things because they look like monsters may have seemed okay back in the day, but today it seems homicidally insensitive.

It didnt look good back in the 70s either which is why Ullyses Bloodstone was shown befriending Adam Frankenstein and hired a Vampire lawyer. Then his titile got cancelled and essentially replaced by the Legion of Monsters (which includes both Jack the Werewolf and Man-Thing).

Hussar

Legend
I really enjoyed that. It was a nice balance of world building and action. Really nailed the whole feel on the head and, with a hint of humour as well. Looking forward to more. I did think it had a pretty strong Moon Knight vibe.

My realization that Jack was the werewolf came when he sat down in the family crypt. He did the little dog spin before sitting. Until that point I thought it could still be Elsa or some other twist. Overall, I liked it and want to see what else they do beyond the Christmas special.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Looks like Disney/Marvel ripped off someone else's artwork for the Werewolf by Night promo poster:

its a stylised wolf head, there will of course be similarities and theres definitely a similar shape and use of black space

but I think there are enough differences to say its a different image

Hussar

Legend
To be fair. I just did a 30 second google image search and saw this:

1665985945821.png

And if you look at the nose and the teeth, again, they're pretty close. So, it's not like that's a slam dunk. Although, to be fair, it seems like the Twitter folks seem to think that there's something there.

Remove ads