• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What 3e (& 3.5e) terms are you sick of?

333 Dave

First Post
Sorry gamecat, I don't think I am qualified to be an Iconic Whiner. I don't wine all that much. Just in threads like this.
Oh, and Chaozu, I forgot about you, but your thing definatly contributed to me snapping. THERE AREN"T ENOUGH CLOWN MIDGETS FOR YOU TO BE ICONIC! Now why don't you go use your super-powerfull blow yourself up move?
(just kidding, this whole thing is tounge in cheek. I'm not this big of an :):):):):):):). Honest)

Gez

First Post
Saint Brendan said:
I am sick of 3.5.

By the way, if it is the next version of 3e, shouldn't it be 3.1, anyways?

I suggest 3e++ instead.

From First Revision Spotlight
Q: I'm nervous about the label "3.5." It implies that this upgrade will move us halfway toward a completely new version 4.0. Why was this number chosen, as opposed to 3.01 or 3.1?

A: We actually talked about this quite a bit. We feel the changes we're making to the D&D RPG are important enough to warrant the "3.5" label, but not nearly significant enough to be a 4th edition. We also want to send the message that this is an upgrade, not a new edition. Whether we're "halfway" to a new edition, I couldn't say. I will say that I would have a hard time backing any upgrade beyond this that wasn't a new edition. A "3.1" label might imply there could be a bunch more upgrades before 4.0, and we don't want to imply that at all.

Remove ads