• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What are you going to do with d20 Future?

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
Heh

First, buy it.
Second, laugh when I see Alternity with the serial numbers filed off.
Third, Combine it with Trinity d20, Transhuman Space, and Cthulhupunk for the Transcthulhu Space campaign I have been promising my players.

JPL

Adventurer
Moridin said:
You may want to hold off on this step. Since, you know, it isn't Alternity with the serial numbers filed off.

Oh yeah? Whadoyou know about it, Mr. Smart Hero?

...oh, right. Never mind.

What I'd like to do is use it in my long-awaited modern pulp "Alias" meets "Challengers of the Unknown" meets "Dark Matter" meets Doc Savage game...the holy grail of my career as a GM.

Mythtify

First Post
I think that I would also like to run a near future game, working in elements of Dave Mack's Kabuki with elements of Ghost in the Shell . Lots of intrigue and politics, cyborgs, and mini-mechs.

Last edited:

caixa

First Post
My plans for D20 Future

Finally finish converting my homebrewed Sci-Fi setting that I originally designed using the old WEG D6 Star Wars system...grrr. D20 Star Wars is great for Star Wars, but not - as it turns out - for my homebrew!
Currently I'm using a mish-mash of the D20 Star Wars and D20 Modern, with mixed results.

Peterson

johnnype

First Post
I've been waiting for this book with bated breath. There is no shortage of ideas going through my mind. My only problem at this point is to not get carried away. It easy to incorporate too much in what ever campaign I create and have it lose any sort of identity.

That said I'm looking forward to adapting:
Halo
StarCraft
Transhuman Space (although this might be headache)
Trinity

Does anyone know if the book will have some sort of vehicle combat rules?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads