• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What big thing is supposed to be next week?

I went blind just reading this post.

Good. So that means you won't be able to see this!

show-water.phtml

(Yes, that's a halfling with a blitzball (from Final Fantasy X).

And let's not forget:

19192.jpg

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Yay. :erm:

We'll get:

* bigger explosions

* worse music

* tons of background NPCs magically added in to every scene

* every scene/detail that was edited out of previously released material will be added back in "because we can"

* forced, unnatural, hamfisted love scene dialog will be added to text blocks in every rule book and adventure.

* instead of bloodlines or draconic heritage, sorcerors now have Midi-Chlorians.

* excessive, superfluous uses of "Nooooooo!!!!!!!!" will be added to every product randomly.

You take that back -- John Williams did some of his best work on the prequels, even if everything else was terrible.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Everybody with over 2000 posts will need to strike a pose. That will truely represent ENWorld in all its glory

I assure you the month of October will be....resplendent....

If you thought mind flayers had some sexy tentacles, and beholders had the most delightful eyestalks, just you wait.

Tamlyn

Explorer
You take that back -- John Williams did some of his best work on the prequels, even if everything else was terrible.

I agree, I loved Williams' score. I'm thinking more the band in Jabba's palace and the Ewok celebration music at the end of Jedi.

Sorry for the confusion.

Therise

First Post
I hope it's one of those "celebrity reveal" things. Like Drizzt finally coming out of the closet and announcing he's gay.

C'mon people, look at the clues. Keeps an emo diary, rides a unicorn with musical bells, has perfectly defined abs, it's all there.

Remove ads