D&D 5E What big thing is supposed to be next week?

Argyle King

Legend
I'll give you a clue. It's to do with the Kepler mission, exoplanets, and the Forgotten Realms. Yes, scientists have discovered that .... I've said too much!

I think it's rather obvious. I'm going to be announced as the greatest roleplayer in the galaxy. The absentee votes from Mars just came in.

Stormonu

Legend
Look i am drawing a blank...can someone fill me in with what the above means.

Google is your friend (search for Kepler, it'll all make sense)

Or, the quick and dirty...[sblock]
The Kepler mission is an unmanned NASA space mission to search for earth-like planets. Morrus is insinuating they found Aber-Toril (the Forgotten Realms) in a distant galaxy.[/sblock]

Pour

First Post
You know, given the PDF editorial this month, maybe the magazines are going to start being compiled in PDFs at the end of the month again. That'd be cool.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
[sblock]...NASA...found Aber-Toril (the Forgotten Realms) in a distant galaxy[/sblock]

This is absolutely and ridiculously impossible!

[sblock]The D&D Worlds are all in their own individual, extra-dimensional space contained within Dyson Spheres (Crystal Spheres) and interspersed throughout an artificially created, dense hydrogen Dark Nebula (Phlogiston).*

There's no way the Kepler mission could have found the Dyson Spheres within the Nebula, let alone even finding the Nebula itself...

*The creators of the Nebula put in place a gravity control system to prevent Star Formation. The Nebula isn't bright enough to be seen from Earth but does generate a redish glow within the Nebula itself.[/sblock]

Sheesh! Everybody knows this!

B-);)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Monday morning; 10am Eastern Time. Be sure to be looking at EN World's news page for something really special.

caudor

Adventurer
Monday morning; 10am Eastern Time. Be sure to be looking at EN World's news page for something really special.

Hum...do you have some insider info (I know you can't tell us what it is). Perhaps you can tell us if this has something to do with ENWorld, or D&D, or WotC?

Stormonu

Legend
This is absolutely and ridiculously impossible!

[sblock]The D&D Worlds are all in their own individual, extra-dimensional space contained within Dyson Spheres (Crystal Spheres) and interspersed throughout an artificially created, dense hydrogen Dark Nebula (Phlogiston).*

There's no way the Kepler mission could have found the Dyson Spheres within the Nebula, let alone even finding the Nebula itself...

*The creators of the Nebula put in place a gravity control system to prevent Star Formation. The Nebula isn't bright enough to be seen from Earth but does generate a redish glow within the Nebula itself.[/sblock]

Sheesh! Everybody knows this!

B-);)

They followed Elminster home from a party of the wizards three...

Remove ads