• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What D&D character are you?

was

Adventurer
I've now tried this three times in little over a year. The results are:
1. NG elven fighter
2. NG elven ranger
3. NG elven barbarian
Don't know what it means.

Knight Otu

First Post
Apparently, I'm a Chaotic Good Half-Elf Cleric Mage... Close call between CN and CG, half-elf and half-orc (human and gnome close runner-ups). Monk only lost out due to the chaotic alignment.

Considering I hardly gave answers that I would consider supporting the cleric bit, I'm not so sure if I should trust the test. :p

Twin Rose

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Apparently, I'm a Chaotic Good Half-Elf Cleric Mage... Close call between CN and CG, half-elf and half-orc (human and gnome close runner-ups). Monk only lost out due to the chaotic alignment.

Considering I hardly gave answers that I would consider supporting the cleric bit, I'm not so sure if I should trust the test. :p

I think the ones about what you do with your money, what you order and stuff like that might lend towards Cleric. Maybe how you treat the ruffians in the alleyway ... Not sure :) I didn't write the test, I just put it up when someone sent it to me, and it's fun.

Brennin Magalus

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I did this back a while ago...don't actually remember the result though. I think it was CG Elf Druid...or Ranger...one of those.

This time I got...Chaotic Neutral Elf Bard. Tied for class with Ranger, though. No surprise. That's what I get for being an artist/hippy ;)

Yes, but if you added PrCs into the mix you'd be a CN Elf Bard/Ranger/Foehunter (LSU Tigers).

Ron

Explorer
It appears that I'm a Chaotic Good Half-elf Ranger. Well, ranger is my favorite class and I often play chaotic good characters, but never a half-elf. I near always play humans.

Knight Otu

First Post
Twin Rose said:
I think the ones about what you do with your money, what you order and stuff like that might lend towards Cleric.
Let's say I didn't donate to the temple... ;) That said, it's possible that a number of "Wizardly" answers could also be "Clericy" answers.

Remove ads