• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What D&D character are you?

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
Twin Rose's test:
LG Halfling Cleric/Druid
LG Halfling Cleric/Monk

All because I changed "Bread and Water" to "Nuts and Berries". Actually the first time I was evenly split on the secondary class between Monk/Paladin/Druid. Considering the rest, I'm wondering why it didn't just pop-up Cleric/Paladin.

Trickstergod

First Post
Chaotic good human bard.

Not surprising at all.

Fighter came in 2 points behind bard. Also, I may be reading it wrong, but negative scores in some places? Seems to be the case. Which, if that's how it is, I'll also take some pride in a -2 evil score.

With that said, I don't think I've run across many of these type of quizzes that offer adequate, believable answers for evil. They tend towards the shallow, "Well, duh" kinds of evil that I don't see many folk outside of prison answering. Who honestly and seriously is going to give an answer like "Kill them all?" Slightly more believable situations would be nice in something like this.

Remove ads