• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What D&D character are you?

ivocaliban

First Post
Another Chaotic Neutral Elf Bard, here. I've always gotten the same result and I've taken this quiz a number of times over the past few years. The only thing that's been slightly different is I'm occaisionally a Half-Elf. I'm hardly chaotic...and I'd make the world's worst bard considering I can't even hum in tune or remember the punchline to any joke I've ever been told.

Elder-Basilisk

First Post
Tried the one first posted:

Lawful Good human fighter.

Went back and flipped some answers I could have gone either way on:

Lawful Good human paladin.

Tried the second one posted:

Lawful Good human fighter/paladin, follower of Tyr.

Well, it appears the the variations in the tests (pick one or pick an order, etc) don't really change that much. Come to think of it, I pretty reliably come out as a lawful good multiclassed fighter type in all of these tests.

Fenris

Adventurer
Lawgul Good Human Fighter here also.

With some strong leanings towards Dwarf and Ranger.

Not really surprising for me.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
I got Chaotic Neutral Half-Orc Bard, (almost got barbarian). Oh, well, no wonder I like to min-max in rpg, that combo just sucks. But it does explain why I am not very succesful in life. :)

The Human Target

Adventurer
True Neutral Half-elven bard. Of course I see myself as sorta good in real life, but by DnD rules I'm pretty neutral. And I am a half-elf or human. Now if only bards could choose DMing as a perform skill, I'd say its acurate.

Last edited:

Ferret

Explorer
Neutral Good Half-Elf Bard. That doesnr surprise me. Except I haven't any ranks in perform. I have Bardic knowlege and can my self dabbling in magic. The alignment checks out. I was unsure about the half-elf part.... I would have thought gnome, Crazy (in a good way :p), like technology, animals, I'm a bard and it tied at second with eight against Human. I've always gotten similiar results, but I wouldn't have minded if more options were added, like "Casual, loose clothes." for outfit, or "Break up the fight, then call the watch." for the alley.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads