• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What D&D character are you?

Sejs

First Post
Chaotic Good, Human Fighter.

Bits that struck me as rather amusing:
- I was 1pt more chaotic than I was lawful, but both law and chaos were well above neutral.
- Human was far and away my top race, with dwarf being the nearest second. Elf came in at -1. (Hooray!)
- Similar to law/chaos, I was only 1 pt more Fightery than I was Paladiny. Huh. Me, almost a paladin. I never knew. Guess I'm a nicer guy than I thought I was. :p

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
True Neutral Elf Bard. Chaos was a close second to Neutral on the Law vs Chaos axis. I have zero Evil in the Good vs Evil axis. Elf, Half-Elf, and Halfling were all very close to each other (and rather high). Ranger was a little bit behind Bard. He shall be named Squiggy.

I'm not so sure about my true neutralness, but the Elf and Bard is fairly fitting. I'm much more of the scholarly bard than the performer type, though. I am rather outdoorsy, so a couple levels of ranger is semi-fitting. I'm more of the cuddle the critters type than the hunt and kill for food type, though.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Lawful Neutral Dwarf Fighter

But Barbarian was only one point off, probably because I'm Lawful.

This fits, as I've played this combo before. Plus Dwarves are broken. ;)

At least Elf was one of my lowest race choices (though I am a Half-Orc
enthusiast at heart).

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads