• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Day(s) Do You Game?

What Day(s) Do You Regularly Game On?

• Sunday

Votes: 49 41.5%
  • Monday

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 50.0%

Ginnel

Explorer
Heh haven't seen you posting in a while, anywho the question

Tuesday: 19:30 - 23:30
Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:30
Sunday: 14:00 - 18:00

Mostly we have 15-30mins faff time from the starts I quoted there.

I used to game Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 19:00 till 23:30

Family

First Post
Heh haven't seen you posting in a while,

Thanks for noticing, I took my vacation in a block this year and went a couple of sunny places with my family; I could also say that I took a brief vacation during the "trasisitioning of the boards" but I didn't...place looks great.

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
Sunday: Used to be 1 till 10 PM. Nowadays, seems to be more like 5 till 10. Hopefully, we'll move it back to 1 shortly.

Thursday: 6 to 10 PM. I believe. We haven't started the campaign yet, but I think that's what we're shooting for based on work schedules.

Hello, just wondering.
Hey, Family is back. ;)

My group used to play on Saturday only, but since a few of the members have gotten jobs with week-end shifts, we now occasionally play on Friday nights, too.
Saturday Night events begin at 18 hours, and Friday Night events at 20 hours. We usually play 6-9 hours. (Well, including time for "warm-up" and "wrap-up", where we just talk about various stuff...)

So, moving from Saturday Night Fever to Friday Night - Firefight. :)

Robert Ranting

First Post
Currently, I have two games, one on Saturday and the other on Sunday. Both run from roughly 6pm to 11pm.

This however is somewhat new to me. When I was in college, Thursday was my night of choice. At one point I even had four games a week from Mon-Thurs. Unfortunately, much of my gaming group, myself included, has graduated and joined the workforce, which has moved our games to the weekends.

Robert "Would Game More If Not For Needing Sleep" Ranting

Remove ads