What does divine/cosmic/transcendental effect actually look like when used?

I figured it looks like what ever the deity feels like, since the divine blast ability (which it's based off) works that way.

Well I guess the short answer is pick your favourite anime/comic/video-game energy burst.

The best drawn blast I can think of is the One-Punch Man Gamma Ray Burst. For those who want to do a Google image search.

Hey Veritasinpersonam! :)

Hah, how would you model One-Punch Man's absurd feats in IH?

I would have said you already can use the IH to model OPM feats.

Saitama is a Greater God (I won't spoil why that is, for those not following the fan theory about who all the characters in OPM are). Although obviously the manga doesn't conform with D&D power levels for such things.

He does sneeze and blow most of Jupiter's surface off its core, which I think is something beyond a Greater God and more akin to a Neutronium Golem (and of course that is still not him at full power). But I think I only have those golems around Divine Rank 11 (of 30).

While its one of my favourites, I don't think its at the top in terms of power. I think it might be trickier modelling some of the feats in Bobobo or Chowder. But hopefully I can duplicate every possibility for the new 5E book.

Remove ads