• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What film did you just see?

Nellisir

Hero
Yeah, that's really the only way to do it. I did go back to The A-Team a while back. It actually held up ok. I was pretty surprised.
I suspect early seasons of MacGyver might still be OK. I didn't have a tv until I was about 15, though, so I missed most of the '80s, and when we did get a tv, it only got one station (ABC). SO...I've never really seen The A-Team, or a lot of other '80s shows.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
I suspect early seasons of MacGyver might still be OK. I didn't have a tv until I was about 15, though, so I missed most of the '80s, and when we did get a tv, it only got one station (ABC). SO...I've never really seen The A-Team, or a lot of other '80s shows.

You would suspect wrong. It's really terrible. A-Team, to most, isn't any better - I just happen to like it. There's a lot not to like, though, if you aren't used to it. Constant automatic fire with no casualties, for example.

Grehnhewe

First Post
So what should I watch tonight? Iron Man 3, The Road, After Earth, This is the End or Mirror, Mirror. Or maybe I should catch up on one of the tv series I am way behind on?

Nellisir

Hero
So what should I watch tonight? Iron Man 3, The Road, After Earth, This is the End or Mirror, Mirror. Or maybe I should catch up on one of the tv series I am way behind on?

I've not seen This is the End or Mirror Mirror. After Earth is every bit as bad as everyone says it is; possibly worse. I went in not expecting much, but that was overestimating it. It's boring, nonsensical, and pointless. The Road...I've watched it, and frankly, don't remember too much. It's bleak and dreary. Iron Man 3 is good, and a different sort of movie than the previous two, which was probably a dangerous thing to attempt, but it works.

Depends on your tv series, I guess.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
For the juvenil luz, This is the End. The rest goes from meh to blarg.

Grehnhewe

First Post
I have seen the beginning of This is the End...it was already seeming a little contrived, but people say it is funny. The Road sounds a little depressing for this evening. Iron Man 3 or Mirror, Mirror might be some lighter entertainment.

Behind on GoT, Walking Dead and new season of OuaT

Remove ads