• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Games Are You Looking Forward To?

Digital M@

Explorer
I was going to say none, but then I saw the mention of ....
Gauntlet seven sorrows

Most of the other games mentined above are sequals. My problem with sequals is they are the same game as the original. I have found that while the graphics are nicer and there are some nice tweaks to the rules or gameplay, you can use the exact same strategies to play and it takes a lot of the fun away. Such as CIV. I played 1&2 and felt they were sol close and now I don't have time for those style games, they take an immense amount of time to learn and play.

The Merciful

First Post
- Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (impatiently)
- Bioshock (I'd prefer real System Shock 3, but reality won't allow that it seems)

Skrit

First Post
Hmm games I'm looking forward too.... there are so many.

1. F.E.A.R
  2. EQ2 Desert of Flames
  3. Quake 4
  4. Ghost Recon 3 (Xbox 360)
  5. Elder Scrolls 4
  6. Perfect Dark Zero
  7. Gears of War
  8. DoW Winter Assault
  9. Huxley (hope it will make me quit planetside)
  10. Killzone 2
  11. Supreme Commander
  12. Burnout 4 (Xbox 360)
That's about all I can think of for now.. there are many more trust me.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Not too many, but that's because I don't seem to play videogames nearly as much as I used to.

Shadow the Hedgehog (GCN)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN)
Katamari Damacy (DS)
Super Smash Bros. Revolution (Revolution)
DBZ Budokai 3 (GCN. I honestly have no idea if this game will be coming out though. I've seen no reports of it...it just seems like it they brought over the first two, this one will get a GameCube version as well.)
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi (GCN...at this point, a GCN version of this is really just wishful thinking on my part. It's too early to say.)
Resident Evil 5 (Revolution...this one is completely up in the air though. I've seen websites claiming it will definately not come out for Revolution, sites claiming it may possibly come out for it, and sites reporting that now Nintendo and/or Capcom has stated it will all but certainly come out for it. :confused: )

Last edited:

Dark Jezter

First Post
Dragon Age
Neverwinter Nights 2
Civilization 4
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
World of Warcraft Expansion Pack
Starcraft: Ghost

Lazybones

Adventurer
Pretty much just NWN2. I was interested in the BF2 pack but it looks like it will be totally separate instead of just adding features to the regular game, so I'll probably play some BF2SP servers for variety. Also, night vision in past games has given me piercing headaches so I'll have to see how that works out.

I'll probably get Call of Duty 2 but its MP will have to be really special to pull me off BF2.

Remove ads