• Mounds

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Almond Joy

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Lemonhead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whoppers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other terrible candy not listed (see my post below)

Votes: 12 19.4%

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Is the saving grace for Candy Corn that it isn't commonly found (around heare anyway) in small sealed portions, so that trick-or-treaters aren't subjected to it?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Is the saving grace for Candy Corn that it isn't commonly found (around heare anyway) in small sealed portions, so that trick-or-treaters aren't subjected to it?
No redemption for candy corn. I recall folks chucking handfuls into kids bags on halloween. :(

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Canadian Smarties are like chocolate M&Ms, only better. What the US calls Smarties, Canada calls Rockets, (except it seems that the recipe might be different, because Rockets are much loved, AFAICT. I like 'em a lot, so I think US Smarties must suck by comparison.)

I have no idea what half of the stuff on the list is. What's a Necco Wafer, or am I better off in ignorance?

niklinna

satisfied?
How can you say that? The US Smarties are pressed sugar and the Nestle ones are chocolate!
I'm just going by the photo. The Nestlé Smarties look like chocolate that got too warm and then you put it in the refrigerator hoping to save it but it still turned out white and gritty. But if they are anything like m&m's, then I'm sure they are better than pressed sugar!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
So, I put my halloween candy on the extreme back burner. I just ran to the store and got set up. Snickers variety, white chocolate kit kats, Cookie and Creme Nestles fangs, and a big ass bag of bubble bubble in honor of this thread.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Tonight, I'm giving out Hi-Chews.

Why Hi-Chews? We usually end up having to eat all of the Halloween candy ourselves, since we rarely have any trick-or-treaters come calling...and my wife and I like 'em well enough. And we've already eaten all of the chocolate "fun size" candy bars.
1667245000344.png

Remove ads