What the heck happened to Joshua Dyal?

kenobi65

First Post
All this time, he's had the same avatar...that blonde angry comic-book-looking guy. All of a sudden, tonight his avatar looks like Gabby Hayes, as painted by Norman Rockwell. WTF?

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
kenobi65 said:
All this time, he's had the same avatar...that blonde angry comic-book-looking guy. All of a sudden, tonight his avatar looks like Gabby Hayes, as painted by Norman Rockwell. WTF?

Male menopause.

I liked my blue-robe guy. Came from the original Disciples computer game.

I had several people tell me that my posts sounded smarmier just because of the expression on that guy's face, though. At first, I ignored that, and laughed at the very idea, but I heard it from several different people.

After a while, he even started looking smarmy to me, and he started to get on my nerves. So, here's our new one. Hobo sapiens, I call this avatar.

I may not stick with it, though. I'm experimenting.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i always thought JD's avatar looked like Todd McFarlane's work.

as for what happened to him, probably too much time in nothingland. ;)

Orius

Legend
I hate when people change their avatars. I get used to people using certain avatars and I tend to identify posters avatar first, name second. It's confusing at first when they have different images representing them.

Orius said:
I hate when people change their avatars. I get used to people using certain avatars and I tend to identify posters avatar first, name second. It's confusing at first when they have different images representing them.
Eh, just put me on Ignore. Save yourself all the heartache. ;)

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
Orius said:

It must be a real pain when we change our user names. :)

-BK, who has also canceled and/or changed all his IM and email accounts as well.

Remove ads