• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What the heck happened to Joshua Dyal?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Orius said:
I hate when people change their avatars. I get used to people using certain avatars and I tend to identify posters avatar first, name second. It's confusing at first when they have different images representing them.

I'm changing mine just to get on your nerves. :p

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Darth K'Trava said:
Then you'd better change your title as it doesn't fit anymore.... ;)

I. Don't. Think. So.

Besides, it isn't going to be permanent. I'll likely switch back sometime later on this week, or I'll just put up this Mordenkainen avatar I borrowed from the WotC Messageboards. Haven't used this one in a while. :p

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
I. Don't. Think. So.

Besides, it isn't going to be permanent. I'll likely switch back sometime later on this week, or I'll just put up this Mordenkainen avatar I borrowed from the WotC Messageboards. Haven't used this one in a while. :p

Ha Ha. Made ya do it! :p

I briefly changed my title right when James Doohan passed away. As he was one of my fav Star Trek characters.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Darth K'Trava said:
Ha Ha. Made ya do it! :p

I briefly changed my title right when James Doohan passed away. As he was one of my fav Star Trek characters.

Actually, I wasn't paying attention. I though you meant my "Username". I was thinking "while the hell would I give up my postcount". I guess that's what I get for skimming over posts and not reading things carefully.

I changed my title, just to try something new. And you were right, even though I wasn't paying attention, it didn't fit either the "dragon" or "Mordenkainen" avatar. Right now, the original avatar is still on randomling's messageboard, while the dragon is on Whisperfoot's messageboard.

We'll see how long all that lasts. i don't usually change my avatar or my title, but then again, change can be a good thing. :p

Cheers!

KF72

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Actually you can change your username. It takes an admin like Henry to do it for you. But it can be done. I've seen a few people change theirs and still keep their postcount.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Darth K'Trava said:
Actually you can change your username. It takes an admin like Henry to do it for you. But it can be done. I've seen a few people change theirs and still keep their postcount.

I. Still. Don't. Think. So.

I'm very attached to the username, as it is what I use everywhere online except Nothingland, which I've given up on, anyway. (Too many url changes over there on a regular basis. And I only lurked there anyway.) Knightfall1972 is even my username on yahoo groups, and my WotC username is simply Knightfall.

Knightfall refers to both fantasy and Batman, while 1972 is the year I was born.

KF72

Remove ads