• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What the heck happened to Joshua Dyal?

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
Well, it was mainly a joke. I'm always devastated when I learn someone ignores me because I'm such an attention whore.

OK, yeah, that's a joke too.

Which part? The "attention" part or the "whore" part? :lol:

We all know you're such a whore.... after all, you had a deity chasing you around after you, who was wearing ladies undies.... :lol:

The_lurkeR

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I liked my blue-robe guy. Came from the original Disciples computer game.

I had several people tell me that my posts sounded smarmier just because of the expression on that guy's face, though. At first, I ignored that, and laughed at the very idea, but I heard it from several different people.

After a while, he even started looking smarmy to me, and he started to get on my nerves. So, here's our new one. Hobo sapiens, I call this avatar.

I may not stick with it, though. I'm experimenting.

I agree he did come across as smarmy, but to me and it sounds like others that WAS Joshua Dyal. Look at all the disruption you've caused. Come on... bring back the blue guy ;)

The_lurkeR said:
I agree he did come across as smarmy, but to me and it sounds like others that WAS Joshua Dyal. Look at all the disruption you've caused. Come on... bring back the blue guy ;)
How about the white guy?
mjackson.gif

DaveStebbins

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Dave the old fart! ;)
My custom user title used to be "Registered Elder" which I thought was interesting and close enough to the default "Registered User" that it might cause someone to do a double-take. I only changed it after Dirigible made me. ;)

-Dave

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Joshua Dyal said:
II had several people tell me that my posts sounded smarmier just because of the expression on that guy's face, though.

Honestly, I always thought he looked constipated.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads