• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What the heck happened to Joshua Dyal?

CarlZog

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
Yes, "dogpiling is wrong." Someone really important said that; like Moses or Ghandi or something like that.

Close.... Rowlf the Dog.
attachment.php

Attachments

• page-1517.jpg
    page-1517.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 258

sniffles

First Post
Mystery Man said:
characters from the DnD movie work pretty good. :)

LOL! Yes, you should try Damodar - or as I like to call him, Damnitall. ;)
I wonder how the tone of your posts would be received with an avatar of a guy wearing blue lipstick? :lol:

Joshua Dyal said:
I had several people tell me that my posts sounded smarmier just because of the expression on that guy's face, though. At first, I ignored that, and laughed at the very idea, but I heard it from several different people.

I thought it, but never said anything. :)

joe b.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by Orius
I hate when people change their avatars. I get used to people using certain avatars and I tend to identify posters avatar first, name second. It's confusing at first when they have different images representing them.

I agree. I read a lot more than I post and I know many people by their pictures by their names. I see a diffterent picture and am like 'who the heck is that?' Then 'Woah, it's THAT person.'

Although sometimes I still won't know the person because I look at the Avatar and not the name and it takes me a LOT longer to figure out who that person is.

Originally Posted by Mystery Man
characters from the DnD movie work pretty good.

I chose a character from an Anime I like. Good thing the Avatar doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with your name. :)

Remove ads