• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What the heck happened to Joshua Dyal?

kenobi65

First Post
All this time, he's had the same avatar...that blonde angry comic-book-looking guy. All of a sudden, tonight his avatar looks like Gabby Hayes, as painted by Norman Rockwell. WTF?

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
kenobi65 said:
All this time, he's had the same avatar...that blonde angry comic-book-looking guy. All of a sudden, tonight his avatar looks like Gabby Hayes, as painted by Norman Rockwell. WTF?

Male menopause.

I liked my blue-robe guy. Came from the original Disciples computer game.

I had several people tell me that my posts sounded smarmier just because of the expression on that guy's face, though. At first, I ignored that, and laughed at the very idea, but I heard it from several different people.

After a while, he even started looking smarmy to me, and he started to get on my nerves. So, here's our new one. Hobo sapiens, I call this avatar.

I may not stick with it, though. I'm experimenting.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i always thought JD's avatar looked like Todd McFarlane's work.

as for what happened to him, probably too much time in nothingland. ;)

Orius

Legend
I hate when people change their avatars. I get used to people using certain avatars and I tend to identify posters avatar first, name second. It's confusing at first when they have different images representing them.

Orius said:
I hate when people change their avatars. I get used to people using certain avatars and I tend to identify posters avatar first, name second. It's confusing at first when they have different images representing them.
Eh, just put me on Ignore. Save yourself all the heartache. ;)

Blue_Kryptonite

First Post
Orius said:

It must be a real pain when we change our user names. :)

-BK, who has also canceled and/or changed all his IM and email accounts as well.

Remove ads