What was the first music album you bought?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
First album I ever bought was the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper - and I bought it in London, no less, while there on family vacation. :)

Still the only Beatles anything I've ever owned, but then again after Sgt. Pepper what more do you need?

I think the next LP I bought, some years later, was The Cars' first, quickly followed by ACDC Back In Black.

payn

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
First album I ever bought was the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper - and I bought it in London, no less, while there on family vacation. :)

Still the only Beatles anything I've ever owned, but then again after Sgt. Pepper what more do you need?

I think the next LP I bought, some years later, was The Cars' first, quickly followed by ACDC Back In Black.
Nice picks. I have very little Beatles in my collection because the LPs are so overpriced. Might have to just get some reissues for listening I suppose.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I think the first music I ever bought myself was Heart's self-titled ablum on cassette... I would have been about twelve.

However, I'd inherited a small stack of records from my older cousin Chuck along with his hand-me-down clothes, which included several KISS albums, Ratt's Out of the Cellar, AC/DC's Back in Black and Def Leopard's Hysteria... There may have been a few others as well.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads