• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What was the first music album you bought?

Mad_Jack

Legend
Probably either Grateful Dead or Janis Joplin on cassette - I was big into those when I was in junior high and first starting to buy my own stuff.

Hades#2

Explorer
I don't remember what the first record was that I bought with my own money. My mom belonged to a record club in the 70's and she would let my brothers and I get 1 album whenever she ordered. The 1st one I owned was probably either Three Dog Night or the 2001 Space Odyssey soundtrack. Later in the 70's when I had my own money I bought several movie soundtracks including all the James Bond movies, Star Wars, Close Encounters, Superman, etc. I also bought Foreigner, Styx, Heart, and others.

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
I really had to think hard about this, but if I'm being honest....

1650825313176.png

The first album (cassette) I bought with my own money. I started when I was young. Like really young. I think I was 8 or 10...? :unsure:

briggart

Adventurer
First album I personally bought was Sting's Dreams of the Blue Turtles in, I think, '87 or '88. It still holds a special spot in my heart, even though I haven't listened to it in several years.

Remove ads