• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the coolest item in your game collection?

Krieg

First Post
Pick one:

Runequest 2nd Edition Hardback
Complete Encyclopedia Harnica
Original D&D set w/box (3rd Printing) and supplements I-V (Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardry; Gods Demi-Gods & Heroes and Swords & Spells).
Chainmail 3rd Edition
Ringworld Boxed Set (Chaosium)

Last edited:

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
I'm quite proud that I own all the books for 1890s Cthulhu, considering they've been OOP for quite some time (Cthulhu by Gaslight/Dark Designs/Sacraments of Evil) and even Pagan's The Golden Dawn, which I managed to purchase for $25. Also my NM 1e core rulebooks, which I also purchased off Ebay.

Ideal item tangentially connected with gaming would be a collection of NM copies of Lone Wolf 1-28. My copies are beat all to heck, and I don't even own 21-28 as they never released them in the US.

Last edited:

Having only started playing in the mid 1990's I only have 2nd Ed AD&D Books and beyond. Having said that I think that I would have to choose my complete 4 volume set of Encyclopedia Magica. So many magical goodies all in the one place. And don't forget the magical quirks that you could add to the item to make them a little more "special" ;)

francisca

I got dice older than you.
mmmmmm.

Not very rare, but I have all of the supplements for the original D&D, and the white box set.

My most beloved:
Moldvay Basic Boxed set
1E PHB, MM, DMG
1E Gamma World

Most complete:
Everything TSR ever published concerning Lankhmar. Even the board game. Even the one-on-one game (Dragonsword of Lankhmar). Even the Dragon issue with an article by Fritz Leiber. I'm Coo-Coo for CoCo puffs for Lankhmar.

Misc:
Like Crothian, I dig my Thieve's World boxed set. I also have the expansion and 2 or 3 of the modules bys FASA and Gamelords.

I also own much of the original Judge's Guild Material and all (I think) of the Pulp Dungeon mini adventures by Corsair Publishing.

Most bizarre things:
The 3rd Edition Logo Bottle opener from the 2000 D&D college tour.
The Phantastical Phantasmagorical Montie Haul Dungeon by the No-Shamelords (Gamelords)

Last edited:

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
My prized gaming possession would have to be my copy of the 1st edition Fiend Folio. It still has the price sticker on it: $8.95. How times change...

JediSoth

francisca

Krieg said:
Pick one:

Runequest 2nd Edition Hardback
Complete Encyclopedia Harnica
Original D&D set w/box (3rd Printing) and supplements I-V (Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardry; Gods Demi-Gods & Heroes and Swords & Spells).
Chainmail 3rd Edition
Ringworld Boxed Set (Chaosium)

I have Harn envy. I've never played the Harn game, but their world books are really, really well done.

Last edited:

Krieg

First Post
francisca said:
I have Harn envy. I've never played the Harn game, but their world books are really, really well done.

I actually have duplicates (and triplicates) of quite a bit of the material if there is anything in particular you are interested in just let me know.

francisca

Krieg said:
I actually have duplicates (and triplicates) of quite a bit of the material if there is anything in particular you are interested in just let me know.
Must......make........wisdom........check.........

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, like many here, I have the original Dieties and Demigods. I also have a bunch of Paranoia & Deadlands stuff and every Champions/HERO product ever made. I have multiple copies of Space: 1889 and the complete In The Labyrinth line.

But of all the stuff I own, I most highly value my catalog of PCs. I use them not only to game with, but also as a reference for future PCs and NPCs.

Capellan

Explorer
The 8' x 6' map of the Known World I have on my wall. It's the two "Trail Maps", both laminated and then lined up nicely for use.

So cool :)

Remove ads