Which features of the new boards are the best?

Which features of the new boards do you like?

• Polls

Votes: 29 48.3%

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Option of turning off Avatars and Signatures

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Jump to last message

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Subscribe to Threads

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Enhanced notification

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Ignore List

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Calendar

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Poll closed .

Quickbeam

Explorer
I voted for the polls, with the avatars being a very close second. I'm sure there are a bunch of crusty old souls out there whose favorite feature is being able to turn off the avatars and sig lines...although, if I had a slow connection, I'd agree with them ;) !

Holy Bovine

First Post
Polls and Avatars are definately the best features of the new boards. The only problem I can see is rampant polling where every Tom, Dick & Harry out there starts a poll (present company exculded of course :) ).

Is there a limit to the number of polls running on any given forum? Hmmmm I take this to meta.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I like the "who's online," even though I've temporarily disabled it! I'll bring it back up when the registration rush fades.

graydoom

First Post
Avatars is definitely first for me... it's just cool to see all the stuff people use.
Polls comes in a close second... really helps with polls like this :D.
My third choice was "Jump to last message"... not all that big, but a nice little improvement.

Oh, yes, and Who's Online is great!

AmerginLiath

Adventurer
I like the avatars, though it'll take some time to get used to how busy the screens are nowadays -- the words themselves stood out a lot better on the old boards...

Someguy

First Post
Piratecat said:
I like the "who's online," even though I've temporarily disabled it! I'll bring it back up when the registration rush fades.

It's just in Ezboards...witch is a feature I like about them...

Remove ads