• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which team will win Super Bowl 50?

Which team will win Super Bowl 50?

• Poll closed .

The main thing- The Patriots lost

That said- people are leaning to Panthers but I would like to see Elway get one more ring (is this his last year?)

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
The main thing- The Patriots lost

That said- people are leaning to Panthers but I would like to see Elway get one more ring (is this his last year?)

I think you mean Manning ;)

Anyway, even though I like the Broncos better because of Manning, I think the Panthers are the better team this year. The Broncos could win, but they will be fighting the uphill battle.

was

Adventurer
...I think that it will be a great game. The teams are pretty equally matched.

...If forced to pick, however, I would pick the Broncos. I think that Manning's post-season, and past Superbowl, experiences trump Newton's creativity. Especially following a three to four week break in game-play.

...It will probably come down to the turnovers.

Demmero

Explorer
I'm a Patriots fan, and I'm getting the same feeling I got when the Pats lost to the Broncos two seasons back...maybe it's a good thing the Pats aren't going to the Super Bowl against that NFC buzzsaw. I didn't think the Panthers could dismantle the Cardinals so easily (or run up the score so much in the first half of their previous game against the Seahawks). They look unbeatable, much like Seattle did during the 2014 playoffs.

As much as Denver's ferocious defense impressed me yesterday, their offense didn't impress me much. And while their outside pass rushers knew just where to meet this week (where Tom Brady would likely be standing in the pocket), if they rush too wide against Newton, he'll no longer be in the pocket when they get there...he'll be running downfield for a sizeable gain.

Denver's D should keep things close but I think Carolina's the better, more balanced team.

Last edited:

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
If the same two teams that played last Sunday show up for the Super Bowl, Carolina will eat Peyton and team for dinner.
(seeing echoes of Joe Montana's 49ers winning the game before the Halftime Show.)
But I do expect Denver to come in prepared to pop Carolina's balloon, so to speak.

...says a still-sad Peyton Manning / Colts fan...

Remove ads