Which team will win Super Bowl LVII?

Which team will win Super Bowl LVII?

• Poll closed .

Mercurius

Legend
He must have cast a nasty spell on that Bengals player at the end of the game. That was a stupid, stupid, avoidable penalty. :(
I think that was a bad call and shouldn't have been a penalty. You just don't make borderline calls when it essentially gives the game to one team.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I think that was a bad call and shouldn't have been a penalty. You just don't make borderline calls when it essentially gives the game to one team.
It wasn't borderline. He hit him late out of bounds after it was very clear that he was being forced out of bounds. As soon as it happened I knew it would be called, and I'm a Bengals fan. It was good call on a very stupid and avoidable penalty.

If you want to look at bad calls, watch the Eagles/49ers game. There were a number of them in that game.

Mercurius

Legend
It wasn't borderline. He hit him late out of bounds after it was very clear that he was being forced out of bounds. As soon as it happened I knew it would be called, and I'm a Bengals fan. It was good call on a very stupid and avoidable penalty.

If you want to look at bad calls, watch the Eagles/49ers game. There were a number of them in that game.
I don't know, what I saw was running momentum. hard to stop a 280 lb body once you're going full tilt.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I don't know, what I saw was running momentum. hard to stop a 280 lb body once you're going full tilt.
Sure, but that's not all there was. He also reached out and shoved him while out of bounds. THAT'S what the call was about. Had he just not been able to stop and collided with the guy due to momentum, I'd be agreeing with you.

Mercurius

Legend
Sure, but that's not all there was. He also reached out and shoved him while out of bounds. THAT'S what the call was about. Had he just not been able to stop and collided with the guy due to momentum, I'd be agreeing with you.
Yeah, I saw it. I still think it was borderline. But I also understand the frustration with your player messing up - and I felt really bad for him after, with him crying.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Yeah, I saw it. I still think it was borderline. But I also understand the frustration with your player messing up - and I felt really bad for him after, with him crying.
Agree to disagree about the borderline portion. :p

When I was watching the game and saw him stick his hands out as he was crossing into the out of bounds area I thought to myself, "Don't do it! Don... and he did it." Followed by, "Okay. It's the championship at a critical moment, maybe they won... and there's the yellow flag." Followed by 🤦‍♂️

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I hope it ends up zero zero.... Until, once again, the refs decide who should win. Last week really turned me off. Just awful officiating. And no, I'm not a fan of either team that lost last week.

Remove ads