Which team will win Super Bowl LVI?

Which team will win Super Bowl LVI?

• Poll closed .

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’d like to see Stafford get a ring, but I think the Rams are playing too streaky. It’s risky.

OTOH, ever since whomever it was dismissed Joe Burrow because they had “just played Tom Brady”, he’s playing with a chip on his shoulder. And the Bengals have been playing for each other with ferocity.

The Rams are inconsistent, and so much of that falls on Matthew Stafford. He seems to be the only one who isn't on point. I'm still shocked Tarrt dropped that interception in the 4th Q when Stafford split his receivers. Rams made that game too close. It should have been a cake walk with Jimmy G throwing ducks everywhere. When he does decide to throw a tight spiral, it's to the defense.

I want the Bengals to win so I'm picking Cincinnati. They have to protect Joe and that's asking a lot. Rams' defense is scary and Bengals' Oline is porous.

aco175

Legend
Bengals- They beat the Titans and Chiefs who are two teams nobody thought they would beat.

Silly reason to vote for them. They are an AFC team and my team is AFC. I do not like LA for basketball and political reasons. Rams new LOGO is just meh. Although I still do not care for Boomer.

Remove ads