Which team will win Super Bowl LVI?

Which team will win Super Bowl LVI?

• Poll closed .

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
For sure, im not saying its a certain conclusion, just that if the Rams are able to wreck havoc behind the line I think that gives them the edge. Though, Joe cool has certainly be scrambling all season so it might not make a difference.

63e30x.jpg

Snarf Zagyg

Sorry, he vacated that name when he started hawking sketchers. The cool is dead, long live the cool.

I love Joe Burrow and his unflappable nature.

....but let's at least wait until he's won four out of four Super Bowls (with three MVPs) before he takes over the nickname of the original Joe Cool.

Joe Burrow is special, but he's not (arguably) the second-greatest* QB of all time.

*Tom Brady is 1. After that ... well, Montana is certainly somewhere in the top 10 depending on your taste.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I love Joe Burrow and his unflappable nature.

....but let's at least wait until he's won four out of four Super Bowls (with three MVPs) before he takes over the nickname of the original Joe Cool.

Joe Burrow is special, but he's not (arguably) the second-greatest* QB of all time.

*Tom Brady is 1. After that ... well, Montana is certainly somewhere in the top 10 depending on your taste.
IDK, Mervin's of California, sketchers... Im ready to wipe out a few super bowls for that stuff :LOL:

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Meh. Cheating makes that highly suspect. Between the spying and deflategate, I can't trust Brady's playoff and Superbowl wins. He may have lost some of those playoff games, costing him Superbowl rings had he not had information that he should not have had.

There's no doubt that he's an amazing QB, but there have been a lot of amazing QBs that don't have scandals casting shadows of doubt on their accomplishments. I will never consider him to be #1. In my opinion, Payton Manning, John Elway, Joe Montana and Aaron Rodgers are all better.

Snarf Zagyg

I don't think Montana was called "cool" as in "popular", but more "cool under pressure". I could be wrong though.

That's exactly right. The story that was told about his was that in the Super Bowl against the Bengals, down 3 at their eight yard line, Montana got into the huddle and said (referring to the stands), "Look, isn't that John Candy?"

And then led them on the game-winning drive capped by the TD to Taylor.

The trouble with being a great athlete is eventually time erases your accomplishments.

Snarf Zagyg

Meh. Cheating makes that highly suspect. Between the spying and deflategate, I can't trust Brady's playoff and Superbowl wins. He may have lost some of those playoff games, costing him Superbowl rings had he not had information that he should not have had.

There's no doubt that he's an amazing QB, but there have been a lot of amazing QBs that don't have scandals casting shadows of doubt on their accomplishments. I will never consider him to be #1. In my opinion, Payton Manning, John Elway, Joe Montana and Aaron Rodgers are all better.

That's all BS. "Deflategate?" Really?

Guy has won three more Super Bowls than the next person. And he has more Super Bowl wins than any franchise. He has five (!) Super Bowl MVPs. He has 18 division titles (!!!!). He not only owns every postseason passing record, he owns them by a country mile.

He's also the career leader in passing yards, TDs, completions. Basically every career passing milestone.

As someone who is, and always was, a Marino stan (quickest release, and his 1984 season might be the greatest era-adjusted season by any QB ever), and could see the case for Elway, or Montana, or Young (despite the career being cut short at both ends) ...

No one was better, for longer, than Brady. Arguing against Brady is like saying, "Yeah, Michael Jordan wasn't that special." Some people are just wired different.

Snarf Zagyg

Which is why Favre prioritizes unsolicited pics and not paying his taxes to stay relevant.

Hey, that's not fair. Favre sent those pics while he was still playing ....

Being really really really good at sports doesn't mean you're a good person. Unfortunately, the correlation might be negative at times (see, e.g., Jordan, Michael).

Remove ads